The project hopes to offer a proof-of-concept for performing sentiment analysis on some of the most politically and affectively charged poetry of the 20th century, that of the Black Arts Movement of the 1960s and 70s.
- Measured Unrest in the Poetry of the Black Arts Movement by Ethan Reed
- First Steps with NLP and a Collection of Amiri Baraka's Poetry by Ethan Reed
- Transcription Is Complicated by Ethan Reed
- Poems with Pattern and VADER, Part 1: Quincy Troupe by Ethan Reed
- Poems with Pattern and VADER, Part 2: Nikki Giovanni by Ethan Reed
- Teaching Black Arts Poetry and Computational Methods by Ethan Reed