We are thrilled to announce the 2024-2025 Scholars’ Lab fellows for the Praxis Program. We are welcoming five fellows from different disciplines in the arts and humanities at UVA. The Scholars’ Lab is delighted to work with these students in the 14th (!) year of the Praxis Program, our flagship introduction to digital humanities by way of collaborative, project-based pedagogy:
- Oriane Guiziou-Lamour - French
- Kristin Hauge - Music Composition and Computer Technologies
- Gramond McPherson - History
- Emmy Monaghan - Art and Architectural History
- Amna Tarar - Religious Studies
Our graduate fellows are joining a robust and vibrant community of past students. Look forward to more details about the Praxis Program’s work in the fall!